[fpc-devel] bounty: FPC based debugger

Nikolai Zhubr n-a-zhubr at yandex.ru
Mon Sep 12 12:45:40 CEST 2011

12.09.2011 11:08, Graeme Geldenhuys:
[...]
> If anybody with the know how is interested in implementing a Object
> Pascal based debugger (or extending Duby specifically for use with FPC),
> please let me know. I am more than willing to pay a few hundred US
> dollars (or Euros) towards this bounty.

I'd also happily contribute $300 or so (in case there is a reasonable
chance to actually get it working at least on windows/linux/bsd)

However, the effort needed is probably much much more expensive
(Supposedly some pretty skilled developer(s) would have to work hard for
several months, therefore it would then cost several thousands $ or more...)

Nikolai