[fpc-devel] Hi listers, , , , I am trying to translate a C headerwith H2PAS

Skybuck Flying skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 18:04:10 CEST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Hans-Peter Diettrich
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 8:01 AM
To: FPC developers' list
Subject: Re: [fpc-devel] Hi listers, , , ,I am trying to translate a C
headerwith H2PAS

Skybuck Flying schrieb:
> There is no configuration, or any configuration options.
>
> When View->Config is shown it shows nothing except "File: " and then more
> nothingness.

"
The configuration resides in the project file (and #include files), via
#pragma directives for e.g. the search path. Please download and read
the ToPas documentation.
"

Unfortunately I have very little to do so...

What's so hard about converting a C to a Pascal file, even partial
conversion might still be somewhat usefull.

In can imagine the converter might need to know where certain "includes" are
but that's pretty much it...

Some gui where additional files/paths could be set would be sufficient ?!?

Bye,
  Skybuck.