[fpc-devel] Status report for "class helpers"

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 30 11:59:51 CET 2011

On 30.01.2011 11:30, Paul Ishenin wrote:
> 30.01.2011 16:22, Sven Barth wrote:
>> I have commited the changes now as well (I was too tired yesterday),
>> so please fell free to critize them (especially the ones in ppudump).
> Why do you need ibsymtableoptions ?

tstoredsymtable stores only definitions and symbols in its own entries,
so I felt that its more save to add a new entry instead of having a set
floating around in the nirvana of the ppu.
Also this can be extended later e.g. for Delphi attributes where
everything seems to be able to carry an attribute (I've seen a variable
with an attribute already, though I don't know whether this example
really works/compiles).

And the real reason why I added it: I had problems when I only stored
the set (the "more save" from above), but this could be related to the
missing "inherited ppuwrite" call in tabstractlocaldef (which I
discovered after I had added the entry).

Regards,
Sven