[fpc-devel] Re: Nested register error for procedure passing address

Max Vlasov max.vlasov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 06:56:36 CET 2011

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 1:46 AM, Andrew Brunner
<andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com>wrote:

> I did read this however, I don't have the option of rewriting all the
> other implements to my api to declare as nested...
>

> http://wiki.freepascal.org/FPC_New_Features_Trunk#Support_for_nested_procedure_variables

Andrew, don't know whether it will help or not, but I did a nested procs
test with fpc 2.5.1, you can read the post here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org/msg22568.html.
It seems like adding "is nested" is required in this case so there is no way
to do this only with a define. But I may be wrong

Max Vlasov