[fpc-devel] Possible bug in fcl-xml

Leonardo M. Ramé martinrame at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 00:33:26 CET 2011

Hi, I need to parse a web page that contains some complex scripting, and I'm getting this an EDOMError in DOMDocument.CreateElement.

Inspecting the tagName param from TDOMDocument.CreateElement(const tagName: DOMString), I found the parser can't understand this line:

document.write('<scr'+'ipt type="text/javascript" src="' + dtmtag + '"></scr'+'ipt>');

I attached the problematic document for you to test it. It looks like a bug in sax_html.pp.

Now, is there a way to tell the parser to ignore some tags?, for example, here I would like to ignore the tag "<script>...</script>".

Thanks in advance.

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com