[fpc-devel] Determin file size - how?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 14:19:19 CET 2011

On 19 December 2011 12:51, Marco van de Voort  wrote:
> The Windows CHM system supports something like that, but it is not under
> full control of the user. It is more that the CHM can open multiple windows
> for e.g. special indexes.

Just curious.

I remember years ago I had an application that used HLP help (Win95
days). The application had a "tutor" mode - teaching the end-user how
to use certain features of the application. The HLP help viewer
displayed a popup window with instructions. As soon as the user
completed one instruction in the application, the "tutor" window
automatically updated to the next instruction. It is as if the
application and help viewer communicated with each other.  I've seen
this done in OS/2 as well.

Do you know if CHM supports this?

  - Graeme -