[fpc-devel] New FPC JVM snapshot: Android support

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 17 20:25:41 CET 2011

On 17.12.2011 17:51, Jonas Maebe wrote:

> On 17 Dec 2011, at 16:15, Sven Barth wrote:
>
>> So, I have now tested your new snapshot (nice that "make" finally works in the top level ^^) and I've got the same error as before.
>> The error occurs when I try to instantiate a custom class of mine that implements an (inner) interface from the Android SDK.
>
> Fixed!

Nice :D Thank you!

Btw: can it be that not all Makefiles have been regenerated? I issued a
"make clean" with cpu and os set to jvm and android respectively and in
$fpcdir/utils the process complained that jvm-android is not supported.
I compiled fpcmake and regenerated all makefiles and now it works.

>> I have attached an example containing some of the above mentioned variatons, a manifest file and a Makefile which you'll need to adjust to your setup. Then a "make prepare genrjava all" should (in theory) suffice to create a unsigned apk which you can sign by "make signedapk".
>
> The res directory was missing from the archive, but I did it via an Eclipse project.

Oops. There had to be something that I missed.

As I personally am not a big fan of Eclipse I have preferred to build my
own small Makefile for that stuff ^^

Regards,
Sven