[fpc-devel] Determin file size - how?y

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Fri Dec 16 13:51:08 CET 2011

In our previous episode, Michael Schnell said:
> On 12/16/2011 12:42 PM, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> > It's fine, but like most built-in engines it is not google.
> Can it do "and" and "or"  and search for multi word strings ?

Afaik default is AND. I don't know if it can do OR. (and I'm not sure if
that is that relevant for a helpsystem)

> (In fact I don't know wheter DocView can do these...)

They are roughly from the same period, and nearly equivalent in any way. So
I assume the fulltext possibilities too.

I chose for CHM because we got first class CHM fileformat generation
possibilities donated, and many parts of the generator could be shared
between html and CHM.

And because the format isn't dead.