[fpc-devel] Arm Thumb2 - Stellaris status

Jeppe Græsdal Johansen jjohan07 at student.aau.dk
Sun Aug 21 11:23:04 CEST 2011

Den 21-08-2011 00:00, David Welch skrev:
> Ahhhh! that makes sense.  I assume that is either leftover from a
> prior build?  And how do I get a new/fresh build to look in the right
> place?
It's installed in /fpcarm. This directory should contain a bin and units
directory. You simply need to change your main fpc.cfg file to match
those settings. I don't know precisely how that would be done on a unix
system.

Maybe it would even install directly to your current install directory,
if you just run this?
make buildbase OS_TARGET=embedded CPU_TARGET=arm CROSSOPT="-Cpcortexm3"
CROSSINSTALL=1
sudo make installbase OS_TARGET=embedded CPU_TARGET=arm
CROSSOPT="-Cpcortexm3" CROSSINSTALL=1

On a side note, I find it strange that it even accepts your old leftover
files. I thought the linker normally would complain about interwork stuff