[fpc-devel] Stellaris Update

John Clymer john at johnclymer.net
Tue Aug 16 12:24:52 CEST 2011

Sorry, missed the second set of questions....

I was able to get the stellaris part setup in t_embed.pas and cpuinfo.pas, then
I got build errors when I build an executable - it was missing the Controller's
startup file - these are in rtl\embedded\arm.  Once FPC finishes compiling the
program, it wants to link with a unit with the same name as the Controller.  So,
if each controller gets supported separately, then that folder is going to be
chock full of controller specific startup files - most of which will be
duplicates inside the same family.

Unless I'm missing something, in order to get a binary for the LM3S8962, using
that specific controller as the target, I had to have a file in that folder with
that same name - and with the unit inside named the same as the microcontroller.

John