[fpc-devel] RIP NoGlobals

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Wed Sep 29 23:59:15 CEST 2010

On 29 Sep 2010, at 23:50, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> While touching the fpc sources I often got a compile
> error which was "fixed" by compiling a second time.
> Is this normal?

There are some bugs in the ppu loading logic (mostly related to "inline" in combination with cyclic dependencies) that are triggered by the compiler sources (resulting either in compilation errors or crashes). However, usually the only way to solves them is to delete all ppu files. In my experience, recompiling results in the same problem in such situations.

Jonas