[fpc-devel] Parallel processing in the compiler

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 10:17:40 CEST 2010

On 6 September 2010 10:04, Florian Klaempfl <florian at freepascal.org> wrote:

> Yes, I forgot that you don't like easy to use software.

I'm using FPC and Lazarus, aren't I?  ;-)

> Oh really? Strangly enough other software works fine on my system :)

Nothing strange really. Windows behaviour is so random, nobody can
predict how Windows will behave next. My wife (which runs a digital
studio) can vouch for that!  :)

> Sometimes one can guess from the look of a software (yes, git gui looks
> poor) on its quality.

You should know the old saying: Don't judge a book my it's cover.

Have you ever seen cad engineering software or machine control/monitor
software. They all look pretty crap to me (UI interface), yet with the
correct person driving those software, it works like a dream to them.

Anyway Florian, nice to see I'm off your "junk mail" filter.  ;-)

  - Graeme -