[fpc-devel] LocalReferenceFixup

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 17:55:55 CEST 2010

Hello FPC,

MG> Please provide an example.
MG> Either you are misusing the sql components or there is a bug in the
MG> sql components.

Attached is the example. One form that load a "menu" which opens a new
form which display a table in a grid. You will need to change the
password setup, and maybe database (I'm using aliases instead full
path), and of course the sql line.

Example is an small Lazarus project.

>> I had not reported it before because I think that the problem was the
>> missing datamodules, so I converted everything to use datamodules, but
>> the problem remains.
MG> Database components should work independent of the owner class.

At the first try, it works using all components in a single form, once
moved to a datamodule, it starts to fail, but I'm quite sure that
usually it also fails with all components in the same form.

--
Best regards,
 José