[fpc-devel] LocalReferenceFixup

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 13:54:17 CEST 2010

Hello FPC,

>> Creation order
>> --------------
>> 1) Create main form
MS>  application.createform() or t*form.create()
>> 2) Create data module
MS>  application.createdatamodule();
>> 3) Wait in main form for user input
>> 4) Create second form
MS>  application.createform() or t*form.create()
MS> Such a scenario works in MSEgui.

------------
Application.Initialize;
Application.CreateForm(TfrmWorkbench, frmWorkbench);
Application.CreateForm(TdmCharting, dmCharting);
Application.Run;
------------
------------
procedure TfrmWorkbench.BitBtn5Click(Sender: TObject);
var
  r: TfrmReportByFile;
begin
  Application.CreateForm(TfrmReportByFile,r);
  r.Show;
end;
------------

Does not work in Lazarus almost up to date SVN, and fpc 2.5.1 July
2010

But if my memory serves me, it does not work at least since Lazarus
0.9.26 and the related fpc version.

I had not reported it before because I think that the problem was the
missing datamodules, so I converted everything to use datamodules, but
the problem remains.

--
Best regards,
 José