[fpc-devel] defaultformatsettings

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 30 09:52:11 CET 2010

Am 30.11.2010 03:30, schrieb Paul Ishenin:
> 30.11.2010 1:23, Marco van de Voort wrote:
>
>> Like anything new in Delphi nowadays, it is a record-with-some-helpers
>
> Time to implement this kind of records in FPC?
>
> I tried once but failed because of big changes they require.

What about just using "sealed objects" for this in mode Delphi (maybe
change record in that mode to mean "sealed object" by default)? I don't
know how much sense that makes, but as both reside on the stack and both
can contain methods (I'm talking about the extended records) I see no
problem here.

Regards,
Sven