[fpc-devel] Added new target to fpmake

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Sat Nov 27 11:00:32 CET 2010

On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 16:01 +0100, dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Today I was playing with FPDoc and I decided to add creating the
> documents as a target to fpmake which seems logical to me. I only did
> a very basic implementation to show tghe principle so someone (Joost /
> Michael??) can shoot at it first before I burn too much time on it.
>
> The bugreport is here:

I've been thinking about the folder structure for fpdoc xml files.
Analog to bin and example files I would like to have the xml files in
the default location called fpdoc. The output will be sent to the folder
called docs. From where they can be installed. Of course the locations
should be overidable.

Regarding Marco's comment on Mantis however I'm not sure it will be
possible to link xml and sourcefiles automatically, therefore I'm not
sure it could work with a default fpdoc folder. Some comments would be
appreciated.

Regards, Darius