[fpc-devel] Free Pascal 2.4.2 minimal distros for fpGUI available

Paul Breneman Paul2006 at BrenemanLabs.com
Mon Nov 15 00:54:04 CET 2010

Paul Breneman wrote on 11/13/2010:
> This web page has i386 Win32 and ARM WinCE cross-compiler zips that
> include everything needed (no install necessary) to test FPC 2.4.2 with
> the fpGUI 0.7 release (Aug 2010):
>   http://www.turbocontrol.com/easyfpgui.htm
>
> The i386 Linux version is almost ready.  Email me if you want to test a
> private copy of that distro.

If you downloaded the i386 Win32 111310 version to see what fpGUI
controls look like, you might consider downloading the new 111410
version from today.  Not only are the two simple programs from yesterday
still there, but the source for the fpGUI uidesigner program is now
included so you can compile and run that program.  And, of course, the
uidesigner program itself is a good example of a more complex fpGUI program.