[fpc-devel] Pointer type declaration issue

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 11 12:14:48 CET 2010

Am 11.11.2010 12:09, schrieb Thaddy:
> Tnx Sven,
>
> I am tracking it down.
> the KOL library is notorious for its complexity with include files and
> conditionals compiler. It looks like we may have hit a limit somewhere.
> With a clean build my example indeed compiles in all modes (although KOL
> should use Mdelphi by default)
>
> Tnx for your efforts, I will report the actual cause of the issue.

Perhaps somewhere a new "type" section begins between the declaration of
the pointer ("Foo = ^Bar") and the declaration of the real type ("Bar =
XYZ")? This could easily be the case when includes are used and those
aren't clean ^^ (e.g. packages\sqlite\src\sqlite.inc had a "end." and
the units where it was included as well - there was no error though,
because the next instruction after the include in the units was "end."
as well)

Regards,
Sven