[fpc-devel] Documentation on Real types

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 11:35:34 CET 2010

Op 2010-11-02 12:19, Marco van de Voort het geskryf:

>> Until recently (thanks to Marco),
> ???!?

I had a issue implementing XDND (drag-n-drop) protocol (worked on 32-bit,
failed on 64-bit). You mentioned I used the wrong data types, and should
have used the ctypes unit instead.

>> I never even knew that unit existed. :-)
>
> You don't use any FPC *nix headers ? E.g. X11 ?

I never paid that much attention to the converted header units uses clause
included with FPC. I was rather referring to my own converted units, or my
units that need to work with C data structures. I used to use Object Pascal
types in such cases, but now use the C alias types defined in ctypes.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/