[fpc-devel] native fpc on arm

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Tue Jun 22 22:45:59 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 22 June 2010 22:27:59 Florian Klämpfl wrote:
> Devices without any operating system, i.e. mainly microcontrollers.

thx Jonas and Florian, updating and compiling now.

fpc on arm related question,

when installing fpc, I need to install to /opt,
because /opt resides on a partition with enough free space.
(This is normal on N900, it is called optify, do not know
why /opt/bin is not in path.)

Then I need to symlink from /opt/bin/ to /usr/bin/
For now I just symlinked all fpc created files with a long script,
but to shorten any upcoming instructions, which ones
are needed to just compile fpc and lazarus. I know
h2pas is not needed, but which ones are used for
compiling fpc and lazarus. What is 'mkarmins' (creates
some files and gives runtime error)

Files linked now:
/opt/lib/fpc/2.5.1/ppcarm
and /opt/bin: