[fpc-devel] Armel problems

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Fri Jun 11 10:28:59 CEST 2010

En/na Michael Schnell ha escrit:

> Is the N900 modified in any way to allow for loading and running native
> Linux applications ? Do Linux command line  tools easily run on the N900 ?

I don't have an n900, but previous maemo devices don't need any
modification to run native Linux applications (maemo *is* native Linux,
with command line tools either provided by the stock distribution or in
the repos), there's an xterm and you can easily become root (no special
hacks needed for that).

> Do you think it's possible to create a new "Maemo-QT" "Widget-Type" for

Note that maemo is almost dead, due to the switch to meego (not that it
will change that much, since Qt will be natively supported instead of
being an add-on).

Bye
--
Luca