[fpc-devel] SVN error

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 22:32:01 CEST 2010

Adem kirjoitti lauantai, 24. heinäkuuta 2010 14:28:22:
>   I am using the latest TortoiseSVN to get a full local copy of FPC, but
> --even thought I tried several times, with 'cleanup's-- I keep getting
> this error:
>
> GET of '/svn/fpc/!svn/bc/9386/trunk/rtl/inc/wustrings.inc': Checksum
> invalid for compressed stream (http://svn.freepascal.org)

FYI:
I also recently downloaded the trunk versions of both FPC and Lazarus on
Windows using TortoiseSVN and I got a similar error for both. Updating the
repos with the same TortoiseSVN loaded the rest of the files and there were no
more errors after it.
Using command line svn and also git-svn has worked without problems (both on
Linux).

Juha