[fpc-devel] arm embedded cortexM3 unrecognized opcode

Geoffrey Barton mrb at periphon.net
Tue Jul 13 12:15:19 CEST 2010

On 12 Jul 2010, at 19:06, Jeppe Johansen wrote:

> Add the missing instructions to the bottom of armins.dat, run
> mkarmins in the same directory.

It now recognises the mnemonic 'cpsie' but not the following 'i'.

The 'msr' instruction should also allow the interrupts to be enabled/
disabled as

msr primask,r0

but msr gives an unknown identifier error for 'primask' and all the
other 'special' register names ('apsr' etc.) Perhaps they have been
given different names, but I cannot find them listed anywhere in the
FPC source.

> (and then submit patch) :-)

well, once I have some code which works on the chip, I will ask
someone where to put it :-)

Geoffrey