[fpc-devel] fpdoc content syntax suggestion

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 11:53:37 CEST 2010

Op 2010-07-09 11:35, Michael Van Canneyt het geskryf:

> And if there was a WYSIWYG editor, the whole point would be moot...

I'm been thinking about a WYSIWIG editor for use with IPF and fpGUI for
some time. The idea could be used with fpdoc syntax too. I am actually
leaning towards the idea used in Umlet (very cool UML diagram tool). You
have an editor window where you type your documentation/markup, and in
realtime, you have a preview window of the output. This reducing the
chances of wrong markup syntax to zero, and is easier to write that a full
"rich edit type" component. Plus you can copy and paste parts of content to
other parts without worrying about clipboard richtext formats etc. The
markup is simply plain text.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/