[fpc-devel] fpdoc listing supported Interfaces in class docs

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 14:04:23 CET 2010

Hi,

Is there a parameter or something in fpdoc that can output in the generated
help the supported interfaces of a class?

For example:
Something like the output generated by JavaDoc in the section "All
Implemented Interfaces"

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/awt/Container.html

I looked at fpdoc supported parameters can can't immediately spot something
like that. I also looked at the class documentation of a class that I know
implements an interface (eg: TInterfacedObject).

http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/system/tinterfacedobject.html

The only reference to what Interfaces that class implements, has been
manually added to the short description or SeeAlso section. I don't see any
automatic generated "all implemented interfaces" section similar to the
"Inheritance" section.

If it's not supported, anybody know if there is a todo list or feature
request for this?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/