[fpc-devel] Bugtracker - registration

Nikolai Zhubr zhubr at mail.ru
Tue Feb 9 23:27:36 CET 2010

09.02.2010 16:17, Michael Van Canneyt:
> For some reason, mail.ru blocks our mail server, this is why you don't
> receive the confirmation email.
>
> I have filed a request to stop blocking. Luckily I speak Russian :-)
>
> I hope you'll receive this mail at least :-)

Hmmm, I suspected this, therefore I've already whitelisted
*.freepascal.org for my account, and I do receive mailing list posts
with no problem.

Maybe bugtracker uses some other mailserver for confirmation requests,
or maybe they block it in such way that even their whitelist has no
effect... Anyway, if it gets too hard I'll use gmail instead.

Sorry for the extra burden with this, and thank you!

Nikolai