[fpc-devel] Compiler bug?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 07:39:58 CET 2010

Paul van Helden wrote:

> And to regain my productivity: to figure out how to debug with Lazarus
> the way I'm used to in Delphi...

I miss this too, though recently there was a lot of improvements to
debugging support. All I can say is, be thankful you didn't start 5 years
ago with FPC where debugging was much worse. I now got so used to using log
files for debugging, I actually forgot how easy and reliable it was to
debug in Delphi 7 and Kylix 3 IDE's. Oh well, FPC brings many other
features to the table which still makes it far better than using Delphi and
Kylix.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/