[fpc-devel] RTTI unit

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 12:08:46 CEST 2010

Op 2010-08-30 11:53, Sven Barth het geskryf:
> file might be such a format, but it depends on the support by the
> involved IDEs (FP IDE, Lazarus, MSEide).

As far as I know, all IDE's and programmer editors have some option to pass
settings directly to the compiler as a parameter. Simply typing in
"@extrafpc.cfg" should do the trick in all cases.

ps:
extrafpc.cfg is not a hard-coded file name, you can use any file name. For
example, in Lazarus IDE, I use different .cfg file for various "build
modes" (eg: debug build, release build, verbose loggging etc.)

No need to fiddle with compiler setting is various dialogs and tabs, simply
toggle between the .cfg files.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/