[fpc-devel] [patch] fpdoc linear writer ResolveLink fix

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 14:56:01 CEST 2010

Op 2010-08-27 13:32, Michael Van Canneyt het geskryf:
>> Maybe. But it seems to effectively disable  module.identifier resolution
>> (for module<>currentmodule).  So while it may not be the most used
>> functionality, the question is why it must be (effectively) removed.
>
> It was never supported in the first place.
>
> There were only 2 supported ways:
>
> - #package.module.identifier
> - identifier
>
> module.identifier was never supposed to work.

Even so, I use that format a lot if fpGUI docs, and they resolve 100% now.
So "unofficially" there is no problem using them. I'm not sure what Marco
is going on about. Marco, maybe you can supply an example of where it's not
working for you?  (after my last patch is applied)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/