[fpc-devel] fpdoc patch - big or small

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 16:58:26 CEST 2010

Op 2010-08-17 10:57, Michael Van Canneyt het geskryf:

> One big patch is OK for me.

Submitted to Mantis.

Michael, there is only one issue I have with fpdoc at the moment. It is
regarding Marco's recent change regarding resolving links. See the
following Mantis report for details.

If I use the code as Marco committed it, then fpGUI's class documentation
works fine. All links are active and pointing to the correct places. But
then RTL & FCL's IPF output links are broken.  Swap them around like I did
in the IPF patch (dglobals.pp line 990-995), then RTL and FCL docs links
work, but fpGUI's links are broken. :-(

This only relates to links pointing to the same unit. eg: One global
procedure pointing to another global procedure without referencing the unit

I can't seem to figure out what is causing the one or the other to fail
resolving links. Would you mind taking a look when you have time? Or Marco?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/