[fpc-devel] unwinding stack from within ExceptProc?

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Sat Sep 26 15:31:13 CEST 2009

On 25 Sep 2009, at 18:09, Lukas Zeller wrote:

> The longjmp itself works, but after this has happened once, further
> exceptions crash the program. I wonder if there is some (FPC)
> cleanup routine I could or should call before the longjmp that would
> make the scenario work, or if there is technical evidence that it
> can't work at all.

There is no "technical evidence" that it can't work at all, but you
would have to call internal RTL routines which are not for public use,
so
a) this is not documented or supported in any way (I can't tell you
the names by heart either)
b) if you manage to figure it out, then your code can break with any
future FPC version

Jonas