[fpc-devel] RTTI method paramlist broken?

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Sat Sep 12 11:54:04 CEST 2009

On 12 Sep 2009, at 11:49, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 11:25:02 +0200
> Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be> wrote:
>
>> The parameter order was simply wrong in the rtti for x86_64, afaik.
>> For i386, the parameter order depends on the used calling convention
>> (and this was used correctly for the rtti), but other architectures
>> it does not (while the rtti claimed otherwise).
>
> Thanks.
> I reverse the order now for non i386 and fpc 2.5+.

Previously, the order was reversed for non-i386 platforms depending on
the calling convention. Now it should always be correct, both for i386
and for other architectures. Or do you mean that you now won't reverse
the order anymore for non-i386?

> Is this changed in the 2.4 too?

Yes. I'll also add it to the user changes wiki page.

Jonas