[fpc-devel] Help need for FPC

Михаил Абаляев diolimcom at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 23:11:19 CEST 2009

Hello FPC-Developers,

First of all, let me thank you for the great compiler you've already created
and for maitining for a lot of years, already.

Second, using FPC, i've designed my own (open source) tool ARM Pascal
http://www.arm-pascal.ru/ <http://www.armaide.com/>
The primary target of these tool is to compile code for embedded ARM
devices.
Yes, I know, FPC already provide support for some devices, but my tool has
important some differences in idology. Besides, the tool also provides its
own IDE (written in Delphi).

Anyway, here're my questions:

There's MOV command declared in armins.dat.
There's a declaration for the A_MOV-opcode in automaticaly-generated file
armop.inc,
But it doesn't seem to be used, by armtab.inc. Infact, it feels, like A_MOV
opcode is replaced, by the proper MRS command? So is it a bug? or is there
no MOV command for arm-assembler(s), or is it replaced by MRS for a faster
code?

Also, What tool is used to generate .inc files from armins.dat?

Kind, regards
defecator