[fpc-devel] embedded arm port

Bernd Mueller mueller.b at gmx.net
Tue Oct 13 19:24:49 CEST 2009

Florian Klaempfl wrote:
> Bernd Mueller schrieb:

>>> It is implemented for DOS/go32v2.

>>> Not yet, but my processor specific units declare callbacks/hooks.

>>> I think the easiest is to do register saving etc. in a wrapper in the
>>> processor specific unit and then call a simple hook/call back being a
>>> procedure variable.
>> can you provide a working example for the lpc controller?
>
> Did you already try it and it didn't work or do you need a starting
> point :)?

no, I did not try it for the lpc series. I have something working for
the AT91SAM7S controller but I needed ages to get it work ;-( I could
provide this stuff if it would help.

I am considering to replace the AT91 with a lpc controller, but I don't
have much time for experiments. I am not totally sure, if the vectored
interrupt controllers are working the same way for example and I have no
hardware to test at the moment.

Regards, Bernd.