[fpc-devel] Re: FPCUnit problem - do we fix or rewrite?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 19 13:01:29 CEST 2009

>  * DUnit2 (hosted in the tiOPF code repository and written by the
> late Peter McNab) has some major improvements over the existing DUnit.
> Do we incorporate/port that, or merge the DUnit2 code into a new
> testing framework that is FPC and Delphi compatible?

For those that don't know about DUnit2, here is some of the
improvements made over the standard DUnit. DUnit2 also used the
extensive test suite of the tiOPF project to help it's design and
testing. Currently the Windows daily test runs of tiOPF use DUnit2.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/mcnabp/Projects/DUnit2/DUnit2Description.html

More links here:
  http://members.optusnet.com.au/mcnabp/Projects/DUnit2/

Regards,