[fpc-devel] Unexpexted result of FindFirst with 2.2.4

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl
Sun May 10 16:36:00 CEST 2009

fpclist at silvermono.co.za schreef:
> Hi Jonas
>
> I''l stay with fpc 2.2.5 for the time being.
>
> I have noticed that Lazarus (Linux version) has downgraded from fpc 2.2.5 to
> 2.2.4 in their daily snapshots though.

That is because we prefer to create snapshots for fpc releases to be
able to isolate Lazarus regressions from fpc regressions. Using fpc
2.2.2 was not possible because of mistakes in the gtk2 units supplied by
fpc. So the snapshots switched to the fpc fixes branch (fpc 2.2.3 and
2.2.5) temporarily, but return the the latest release after the fpc
2.2.4 release.

Vincent
Lazarus snapshot builder