[fpc-devel] String cases development

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Tue May 5 10:00:45 CEST 2009

On Tue, May 5, 2009 09:07, Michael Schnell wrote:
> Tomas Hajny wrote:
>>> Perhaps the Wiki main page should be updated by one of the "powers".
>>
>> I'm confused - which URL do you refer to?
> Sorry, it's not a Wiki page but the "free pascal" main page:
>
> http://www.freepascal.org/

As mentioned in my previous e-mail, that page contains the complete list
too - see the first paragraph: 'It is available for different processors:
Intel x86, Amd64/x86_64, PowerPC, PowerPC64, Sparc, ARM.'. I suspect that
you were confused by the section 'Requirements', that one indeed only
contains information for 4 architectures and in fact just a limited subset
of platforms. Nevertheless, this is something different from the list of
supported CPUs.

Tomas