[fpc-devel] fcgi under windows

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Fri Jun 12 12:31:08 CEST 2009

Op donderdag 11-06-2009 om 13:39 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef BoBo:
> Well, this is just my opinion - maybe others could say something too -
> but I think it would clear up things a bit if we do the following things:
>
> 1. I think all the "Custom" variations should be removed it just
> confuses new arrival people.
> Any pro will know how to make those anyway.

I think it has to stay. I even think that the 'custom' variant will be
use more then the other variant. Because its doesn't depends on Lazarus
and is in fact the same functionality as - for example - php offers.
It's enough for a lot of people, who do not want to drag in the whole
LCL.

> 3. Simple CGI application should be removed since it is deprecated

Hmm.. maybe. The new components are really better now.

Joost.