[fpc-devel] Patch proposal

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Wed Dec 30 15:48:43 CET 2009

On 29 Dec 2009, at 21:48, Nikolai ZHUBR wrote:

> (Sorry if this appears twice on the list, I've made one attempt to
> post before I subscribed to the list, and it seems it was silently
> rejected)

Messages from non-subscribers are held for moderator approval. Every day, this unfortunately includes 10 to 30 spam messages. While I manually go over all of them (for all 4 FPC mailing lists), inevitably I sometimes miss non-spam messages and accidentally discard them as well...

> Could someone please consider the patch below.

I've committed it, thanks.

Jonas