[fpc-devel] FPC on ARM

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Dec 9 09:35:31 CET 2009

> As You see this device has not any display,
> I'm not interesting any IDE, only webbased or without any human
> interface (device to control other equipment) .

AN IDE (Integrated Development Environment) does not need a display on
the target device, it just offers improved comfort when editing,
compiling, debugging the project.

Lazarus and MSE consist both of an IDE and a component library that
(among other stuff, that even might be useful for your goals, like
"TNoGUIApplication" with MSE) offers components for creating a GUI on
the target device (which of course is of no use for you).

The IDE (both Lazarus and MSE) should offer remote debugging through GDB
and thus could help a lot with embedded development like you (and I) are
intending to do.

-Michael