[fpc-devel] 'debugserverintf' fails to compile under FPC 2.4.0-rc1 and FPC 2.5.1

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 10:01:41 CET 2009

2009/12/7 Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>:

> I'll have another look.

Thanks Michael.  Like I said, the patch fixes most of the compiler
errors, but the last 5 erros expect different types which I'm not sure
how to fix - the current implementation doesn't look like it's
cross-platform enabled.

Is the debugserverintf unit supposed to work on all platforms?

What is also weird, is the GUI debug server included with Lazarus,
doesn't use this unit at all! The Lazarus implementation seems to use
sockets directly or something.

  - Graeme -