[fpc-devel] fpc.cfg Question

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Tue Dec 1 11:33:20 CET 2009

On 01 Dec 2009, at 10:52, Henry Vermaak wrote:

> Hmm, I'm sure I've done something like this.  Does cpuarm and cpui386
> work instead of arm and i386?

Yes. The "i386" and "arm" defines are conditional defines that are
present when compiling the compiler itself with code generator support
for those architectures. The cpui386/cpuarm/... defines are present
when you are using a compiler that generates code for those
architectures. So the former are only usable in the compiler sources
itself.

Jonas