[fpc-devel] Definitions from gdkcairo.h missing in gtk2 package

Paul Ishenin webpirat at mail.ru
Thu Apr 16 14:41:08 CEST 2009

Martin Sucha wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I wanted to create application using FPC, GTK+ and cairo, but was
> unable to find function declaration for gdk_cairo_create function.

gdk cairo interaction was added in gtk 2.8. FPC gtk package was
originally created for gtk 2.2. Later I added some missed 2.4, 2.6
functions. It also contains few 2.8 functions but not all.

If you want to add cairo functions then convert the whole gdkcairo.h
using the same .inc file structure as other fpc gdk sources have.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.