[fpc-devel] Can you cross compile from Intel OS X to Linux?

Chas. Owens chas.owens at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 04:39:24 CEST 2009

Is it possible to cross compile a Pascal program from Intel OS X to
Intel Linux using fpc?  I see the -Tlinux option in the docs, but I
get

cowens at amans:~$ /usr/local/bin/fpc -Tlinux hw.pas
Free Pascal Compiler version 2.2.2 [2008/08/03] for i386
Copyright (c) 1993-2008 by Florian Klaempfl
Target OS: Linux for i386
Compiling hw.pas
Fatal: Can't find unit system used by HelloWorld
Fatal: Compilation aborted
Error: /usr/local/bin/ppc386 returned an error exitcode (normal if you
did not specify a source file to be compiled)

when I try to use it (I have no problem compiling native code).

--
Chas. Owens
wonkden.net