[fpc-devel] Lazarus Apache module crashes during concurrent requests

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Thu Sep 25 02:03:09 CEST 2008

For me in Windows XP 32bit/ FPC (apache modules load properly):
sizeof(request_rec)=416
sizeof(module_struct)=56

For me in Ubuntu 8.04 32bit/ FPC (apache modules don't load):
sizeof(request_rec)=412
sizeof(module_struct)=56

Used exactly the same files to compile a project on Ubuntu but for some
reason it is 4 bytes shorter there for request_rec.
This shouldn't effect the module loading at apache2 startup, right?
Only module_struct incompatibility should give the "...Can't
locate API module structure `mod_apache1' in file ..." error.