[fpc-devel] Pascal Applets

Leonardo M. Ramé martinrame at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 12:48:04 CET 2008

Hi, does anyone knows if somebody is working on something like "Pascal Applets", similar to Java Applets or Flash, but made in Object Pascal.

I need this to be able to record microphone sound through the browser, and I know the only way to do this is by either creating a Java Applet, Flash or ActiveX, but also I need it to be cross platform and ActiveX isn't an alternative in this case.

Why I hope to find a "Pascal Applet"? because I preffer to write Object Pascal code instead of anything different.

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com