[fpc-devel] Documentation for FCL files not already in the FreePascal docs

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl
Wed Nov 5 15:44:59 CET 2008

Michael Van Canneyt schreef:

> On Wed, 5 Nov 2008, Vincent Snijders wrote:
>
>> Michael Van Canneyt schreef:

>>> You can always create the files and use them locally.
>>>
>>> As you know, policy is not to include docs unless the unit is fully
>>> documented.
>>>
>> Can you create a branch for Chris to work on it? Or should we keep those
>> partially (because of work in progress) documented in the Lazarus repository
>> and then you can send patches, if you are working on it, but are not yet
>> finished.
>
> I prefer the latter option.

Chris, feel free to add these new xml docs to a new directory:
http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/trunk/docs/xml/fcl

I will try to incorporate these files in the nightly doc builds, either by patching
the Makefile in fpcdocs or by creating new shell script based on the
html/build_lcl_html.sh script.

Vincnet