[fpc-devel] Important: Call for testing.

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at quicknet.nl
Fri Mar 28 23:11:49 CET 2008

Martin Schreiber schreef:
> On Thursday 27 March 2008 21.50:33 Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>> While extensive testing has been done (using the FPCunit testing
>> framework), and the working of Lazarus with this new code was verified, it
>> is possible that bugs remain. We would therefor very much appreciate that
>> if you have code that uses some of the routines below, that you test your
>> code with the latest FPC from subversion (revision 10572 or above) and
>> report any bugs that you may encounter. If you do, please submit a
>> bugreport in mantis:
>>
>> http://bugs.freepascal.org/

> Does this cause no problems for Lazarus?

I added this and 11060 to the cleanroom page.
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/FPC_Cleanroom#Bug_reports

There still is a memleak in the reader, when starting and stopping Lazarus:
333861 memory blocks allocated : 48899445/49814032
333803 memory blocks freed     : 48898000/49812384
58 unfreed memory blocks : 1445

Vincent