[fpc-devel] [patch] - X11 changes (human readable parameter names)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 18:31:59 CET 2008

Hi,

Attached is a patch that changes some parameter names in xlib.pp and
xutils.pp to more human readable names.  This will have no affect on
anybodys code - it simply changes parameter names from things like
'para1' to 'ADisplay'.

This patch was created against the latest fpc trunk revision.  Seeing
that the related units have not changes between FPC 2.2.0 and FPC
Trunk, could this patch be applied to the FPC 2.2.2 (fixes branch) as
well.

As I work through my code and Xlib, I'll fix up some more parameter
names as I go.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/