[fpc-devel] create share library for C use on ARM problem

qsc qsc_xp at 163.com
Tue Mar 11 08:06:26 CET 2008

hello:

I create a dynamic share library name sample.so use FPC on linux, I load this library use C and success on linux i386 platform,then compile it for arm use ppcarm. but I run c program than report operatingsystem_parameter_argc, operatingsystem_parameter_argv , operatingsystem_parameter_envp, __stkptr, _haltproc, symbols undefined! then I use nm to list symbols in libsample.so , that U is them type. but list symbols in linux-i386 libsample.so (i386) those symbols type are B. why?? how to call library compile with FPC in C on arm linux platform?   (FPC v2.0.4)

 help!help!
 could you help me ???

 problem orgin text at 	http://community.freepascal.org:10000/bboards/message?message_id=270836&forum_id=24083

        qsc